RETURN + EXCHANGE + REFUNDS
Hi Chickees! If you have to make a return or exchange, keep reading.
We’ll totally accept a return IF product is returned within 14 days of receipt. We can only accept returns for items purchased through www.teenaskincare.com.
So sorry but we cannot accept returns or exchanges on merch because it was printed just for you. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we're sure you can find another Chickee that might be willing to take it off your hands!
RETURN TO-DO LIST
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-paid return shipping label (US CLEANSER PURCHASES ONLY. INTERNATIONAL AND MERCH RETURNS PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT FOR INSTRUCTIONS.)
- If you still have the box your order was sent in, use it for your return.
- If you don't, get a shipping box.
- Pack the item(s) you want to return in the shipping box.
- Include a copy of your packing slip with your return.
- If you don’t have a packing slip, then go grab a piece of paper and pen and in your best handwriting include this information in your shipping box.
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your TEENA by BEAUTYCHICKEE order confirmation #
- Why you're returning the product(s).
Looking for money? (a.k.a. a refund)
Once your returned product(s) are received and it/they've been checked out to make sure everything is the way it should be, you'll get an email letting you know that we did receive your return and that your refund is being processed. Your refund will automatically be applied to your credit card and/or payment method within 10 business days (that means don't count the weekend.)
If you’ve been emailed that you’re getting a refund, but it has been more than 10 business days, contact your bank. The delay might be because of their processing time before your refunded money is posted to your account.
If you have questions, please contact: email@example.com.
You want to exchange a product?
My advice is to return the product and start over. There's just something kind of strange about exchanging skincare products, right?